Sunday, February 1, 2015

Netflix Tag!

I've been pretty sick for about 2 weeks now. My runny nose won't give up, and my cough sounds like I'm an old chain smoker. But thank goodness I'm finally starting to feel a lot better! I came across this tag on other blogs and thought it would be perfect to do because Netflix has become my best friend over these past couple weeks sick in bed. So here we go!

1. What are your favorite series to watch on Netflix?
Oh man, there are so many! I would have to go with Friends, Gossip Girl, and How I Met Your Mother as my top 3.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I'm actually currently watching HIMYM! I'm about to start season 4! It's SO addicting! But I've heard the ending sucks :(

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
I would love to watch Laguna Beach again. That was my favorite show growing up! 

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I don't really have one! Maybe having some old shows from my childhood on there would be cool?

5. What are your essentials for a perfect Netflix night?
My bed, Starbucks, lots and lots of blankets!

6. Recommend one series or film for someone on Netflix. 
I'm a huge documentary fan. If you're into street art, I would recommend Banksy's film Exit Through The Gift Shop. It's super interesting! 


What are your favorites on Netflix? 
xo, Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment