Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Single Girls Guide To Valentines Day

Hello my single darlings! 

I've been single on Valentines Day more times than I can count. I've spent many Valentines Days avoiding the world and hibernating in my house until all the mushy lovey dovey couples were nowhere to be seen. Lets be serious, no matter what anyone says, being single on Valentines Day sucks. It sucks real bad. BUT just try to make the most of it. Here are some ideas of what to do if you're a single lady on Valentines Day. 

Sleep in as late as you possibly can. Try to waste as much of this day in bed as possible. 

Next, go see 50 Shades of Grey. I can guarantee you most of the girls in there will be single. Plus, it's dark in the theater so if there is a mushy couple in there, you won't have to see them snogging. 

After the movie you should go shopping...why? Because shopping will always make you feel better. And hopefully all the lovey couples will be off doing something a lot more romantic than shopping. 

After buying some super new cute stuff go get yourself some take out from your favorite restaurant. DO NOT I repeat, DO NOT eat at the restaurant. Love will be in the air...you don't need to see that.

After getting yourself your favorite dinner, come home and eat it while watching (500) Days of Summer. This is my all time favorite movie ever. After every break up I would watch this movie for a full week straight until I felt better. If you've never seen this movie...I suggest you watch it ASAP. Especially if you're single. 


Then watch some T.V. or YouTube videos, read a book, or eat some ice cream until you fall asleep. Congratulations single girl, you made it through Valentines Day. 

What are you going to do this Valentines Day?
Love you guys SO much! And thank you for reading!
xo, Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment