Saturday, January 24, 2015

Target Appreciation Post! 1/23/15

Hola my darlings! I'M ALIVE after being super sick for almost a full week. Oh the perks of being a preschool teacher. Well before I got sick I managed to head out to my favorite store and buy a couple of goodies! Check out the haul!

First I picked up the e.l.f. cream eyeliner. I have to say this is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on really smooth, and the little brush that comes with it makes it very easy to get a winged look. The only downside is  I get very oily eyelids and it does smudge on me. Using a lid primer does help though!


 My favorite section at Target is the under $20 gift section. They always have the most random things there. I saw this notepad and HAD to get it! Too freakin cute right?!?! The cheese is sticky notes and the cat and mouse are regular pads. They are almost too cute to use! 


 Next I got this e.l.f. brush set on sale in the beauty section. I believe it came with 10 brushes from a Christmas gift set. I'm always looking for brushes so I thought it would be a good buy! I want to say they were only like $6! And I bought the holder from the dollar section. It's my favorite color, so I had to!


 And my last purchase was this chalk board from the dollar section as well! (it was $3 though) Not really sure how many uses I'll get out of it, but it is very cute. When buying inexpensive chalk boards, it's best to use a chalkboard marker instead of regular chalk. It doesn't take as much finish off the board when cleaning! Now I gotta figure out something cute to write on it...

What have you bought from Target recently? 
xo,  Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment