Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2015 New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year again to make New Years Resolutions...you know, those things you say you are going to keep all year, but forget about by the middle of February...yea, those things.

I decided a while ago not to make resolutions because they are so easy to break. Instead, I would make an overall theme for the year, and when presented with an opportunity, remember my theme and make the choice that fits best. For example, 2014 was all about taking chances, and basically not saying no to opportunities. If a guy asked me out on a date, I would take a chance and say yes. If my friends really wanted to go out, but I felt like staying in, I would suck it up and go out with them. I must say, my "say yes" mantra landed me a whole lot of great memories, and amazing new people in my life. Since this worked so well for me this year, I decided to make another theme for next year.

My theme for 2015 is going to be Adventure. I've lived in the same place my whole life, and I've never really wondered very far from my own backyard. In March I will be going to Europe for 2 weeks, so I thought this theme was quite appropriate. This also means taking more day trips to see and do things I've always wanted to. I live in California where there's plenty to do, and yet I hardly ever see the sights. I haven't laid out on a beach in years! What kind of Californian am I??

I wish you all and happy and safe New Years! Cheers to a great 2015!

What are your 2015 resolutions?
xo, Jenny Lynn


1 comment:

  1. I used my Pinterest board to help inspire my resolutions this year. I love your theme idea! Seems like a great way to stick to your goal.

    Katy
    topknotsandjots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete