Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Time in San Francisco

I'm convinced that San Francisco during the holidays is one of the most magical places ever. The streets are busy with the bustle of people shopping. Every store display and cable car is decorated ever so beautifully. And so many Christmas trees are perfectly trimmed. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. 

This past weekend I stayed a night at the absolutely beautiful Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. I totally felt like Eloise at The Plaza! (Side note, I must thank Groupon for this amazing hotel deal). It was such a fun little getaway, and totally put me in the Christmas Spirit! Here are a few snaps from my trip! 

The view from our hotel room, overlooking San Francisco!

The gorgeous hotel lobby at the Fairmont! That'a a real gingerbread house in the background, made with real candy! 

 Close up of the gingerbread house

 Ya know...just lounging...

 They gave us robes in our hotel room. I felt fancy.

 The Macy's in Union Square, San Francisco

 The Christmas tree in Union Square, San Francisco

Are you going on any trips for the holiday?
xo, Jenny Lynn

   

No comments:

Post a Comment