5. Elf- How can you not love this movie? I want to be best friends with buddy and talk about Christmas all day with him!
4. A Year Without A Santa Claus- Because the Heat Miser and Snow Miser songs are the best songs ever.
3. Eloise at Christmastime- This movie is adorably cute. My dream life would be living in a suite at The Plaza just like her. This movie also makes me long to visit New York during Christmas.
2. The Santa Clause- I remember going to see this movie in the theater when I was a little girl, and I've watched it every year since. Such a sweet movie, and it makes me so happy at the end to see the whole family loving Santa.
1. Christmas Vacation- Easily the best Christmas movie ever in my opinion. It's HILARIOUS. I've seen it hundreds of times and I still laugh. I love the characters in it, and how much Clark just wants his family to have a great holiday. If you've never seen it, PLEASE go watch it right NOW!
Whats your favorite holiday movie?
xo, Jenny Lynn