Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies!

Tis the season for Christmas movies, fa la la la la, la la la laaaa! I've already watched all my favorite Christmas movies multiple times and we are only 6 days into December. It was a tough decision, but here are my all time top 5 favorite Christmas movies!

5. Elf- How can you not love this movie? I want to be best friends with buddy and talk about Christmas all day with him!


4. A Year Without A Santa Claus- Because the Heat Miser and Snow Miser songs are the best songs ever.


3. Eloise at Christmastime- This movie is adorably cute. My dream life would be living in a suite at The Plaza just like her. This movie also makes me long to visit New York during Christmas. 


2. The Santa Clause- I remember going to see this movie in the theater when I was a little girl, and I've watched it every year since. Such a sweet movie, and it makes me so happy at the end to see the whole family loving Santa.


1. Christmas Vacation- Easily the best Christmas movie ever in my opinion. It's HILARIOUS. I've seen it hundreds of times and I still laugh. I love the characters in it, and how much Clark just wants his family to have a great holiday. If you've never seen it, PLEASE go watch it right NOW!


Whats your favorite holiday movie?
xo, Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment