Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Haul 2014!

Hello my darlings! How did the holidays treat you? I hope you ate lots of yummy food and had some quality family time like I did. Christmas came and went so quickly, I can't believe it's already over!

I wanted to give you guys a little haul of my favorite things I got this year. Before I show you my favorite things I got from Santa, I just wanted to take a minute to recognize how blessed and thankful I am. One thing I don't like about hauls is that they can seem like people are "showing off" all the cool things they got. The last thing I want to do is be a show off...that is never attractive. I do love hauls though, because it shows me where people get things that I might want to get too! It also shows off peoples personal style, that I take bits and pieces of and make my own. So again, I am very thankful for the things I got this year, and would love to see what you guys got too! Ok thank you for reading my mini rant...lets get to the goods! (and sorry for the horrible quality photos, I just took them with my iPhone)

MAC lipsticks are my fave! Especially the matte ones. I got the shades Candy Yum Yum which is a very hot pink, and Ruby Woo which is a classic red. Both are matte.

 These are my favorite things I got this year! A Kate Spade purse, earrings, and two statement necklaces from the BP section of Nordstroms.

 Close ups!



Other things I got were a cloud print robe from Target, the softest blanket EVER from Costco, and tons of Betty and Veronica comics! 

What did you get this year?
xo, Jenny Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment