Thursday, November 13, 2014

First Impression: Tarte Eye Primer


I'm always on the hunt for a good eye shadow primer. As someone with very oily skin, if I just put eye shadow on without a primer it's creased in 15 minutes. Even with some primers it's creased in an hour and I just spent all that time doing my make-up for nothing. I usually use Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but I heard about Tarte's and decided to give it a try. I must say, it's as good as Urban Decay's, if not better. I put my eye shadow on during the day and it lasted a good 10-11 hours into the night until it creased. I just squirt a little dab on my finger and apply it until I have a nice layer covering my eyelid. I wait between 3-5 minutes to apply my eye shadow to make sure that it is completely dry before I get to work. If you are in an eye primer rut I would totally recommend this product. I was very pleasantly surprised!  

What eye primer do you use?
xo. Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment