Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Favorite Ladies in Black!

It's almost Halloween!

Time to get your costumes together and break out all your black clothes! I've always been a fan of black, and October is the perfect time to wear it. Here are some of my favorite ladies who can rock black like nobodies business!

The ladies on American Horror Story Coven all looked SO good in their black! I definitely wore black every Wednesday when I watched it.



Hottest woman in black has to go to Elvira for sure! 


Wednesday Addams was the original girl in black. I totally need to be her one year for Halloween! 


And my last favorite of course has to be Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice. I absolutely love this movie! And her huge black hats are to die for! 



What are you going to be for Halloween?
xo, Jenny Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment