Sunday, October 19, 2014

DIY No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas!

One of my favorite Fall activities is going to the pumpkin patch and picking a big beautiful pumpkin to carve. If getting pumpkin guts on yourself isn't your cup of tea, here are some no carve DIY pumpkin ideas. They are all so cute and creative, I want to try every one of them!

Button Pumpkin

Puff Paint Pumpkin

Chalk board Pumpkin (using chalk board paint from any hardware store)

Potato Head Pumpkins

Lace Pumpkin

Leaf Pumpkin (mod podge and leaves found outside)


 Stocking Pumpkins (wrap pumpkin in old tights!)

Yarn Pumpkin (hot glue and yarn)

Sequin Pumpkin

Tape Pumpkin

Melted Crayon Pumpkin...this one is my favorite, I did it a couple years ago and it came out so neat looking! 

*pictures are not my own, all found online

What are you going to do to your pumpkin?
xo Jenny Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment