Well my friends, I did a little internet search on how to get more traffic to your blog, and I found some good advice. Here are some of my favorites...
- Be timeless...write things that could be read a year from now.
- Write short posts, nobody likes to read novels from people they don't know
- Be snarky (i love that word)
- Coin a term or two
- Write about blogging (I guess that's what I'm doing now?)
- Don't be boring
- Dress your blog as well as you would dress for a meeting
- Don't blog about you cat, boyfriend, and kids (oops...already broke that rule...)
- Post things people want to read
And most importantly...
Don't blog to be famous. Don't blog to get views. Blog for yourself, and people will read it.
xo Jennifer Lynn