Saturday, August 23, 2014

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

Well hello there! And thank you for stumbling across my little space on the internet. I guess I started this little blog because I read so many great fashion/lifestyle blogs and watch so many YouTube beauty videos that inspire me daily. These bloggers before me have inspired me and so many other girls, that I would love to give back in some small tiny way. So I'm going to give this whole blogging thing a try. Here I will post about my daily life, fashion trends I love, fashion trends I hate, my ups, my downs, my heartbreaks, and my accomplishments. Life can get pretty crazy, so lets just take it a day at a time and do this together. I can't wait to share my life with you.

Here's a little more about me...

Things I like...Disneyland, cats, coffee, large sweaters, and going to concerts.

Things I don't like...spiders, heights, and clowns.

This is me...

And this is my cat...

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment