1. Stop everything and travel, as far and as much as you can
2. The worst thing you can do is compare yourself to others. You will NEVER be happy.
3. All you really need is a couple best friends
4. Find time in your day for YOU. This will keep you sane.
5. Time really does heal a broken heart. And it's ok if you need a lot of time.
6. No matter how nice, beautiful, and amazing you are someone out there isn't going to like you
7. Spend your money on experiences, not things
8. Seeing your favorite band play live is one of the best feelings in the world
9. If you really want the shoes...get the shoes. Spoil yourself from time to time.
10. Work hard so you can play hard
11. Coffee fixes all problems
12. Stop worrying, it does you no good
13. Always take tiny steps, don't be intimidated by big leaps
14. If you believe you can...you can. If you believe you can't...you can't.
15. It's never too late to start something new
16. Doing things alone helps you figure out who you are
17. Save a little bit of money from every paycheck. You never know when you may need it
18. If you really want to do something, there's always a way
19. Follow your gut. Always.
20. Try your best everyday, and don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing the best you can.
21. Don't pluck your eyebrows super skinny...they will never grow back the same.
22. Good or bad, nothing is ever permanent
23. Disney movies will always make you feel better
24. Be weird
25. Don't be scared to love. As The Beatles said, "love is all you need"
What are some life lessons you've learned?
xo, Jenny Lynn