Monday, March 2, 2015

Europe, Here I Come!

In about 6 hours I will be on a plane to Europe! I can't believe the day is finally here!

I think I successfully packed 2 weeks worth of clothes into a carry on (crazy right? If  my outfits come out as I have planned in my head, I will post a "successful packing" blog post about it). 8 tops, 3 pairs of pants, all my bathroom stuff, and 2 pairs of shoes all in my carry on. I totally just high fived myself!

We will be flying into Sweden, and then flying to London, where we will take the "chunnel" to Paris. I can't wait to soak in the culture and eat all the yummy food! Not looking forward to the freezing temps...but hey I'm a spoiled Californian with this year round sunny weather. Snow? What's snow? Haha!

When I come back I will have tons of posts about what we did and where we went. I'll also try to do outfit posts so you can see my carry-on airplane style!

Lots of good stuff will be coming soon my darlings!

Oh! And I got my nails did today, have to show you guys how cute they are!


Au revoir my darlings! See you in 2 weeks!
xo, Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment