Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Best Joan Rivers Quotes

I'm still a bit in shock that Joan Rivers died. I wasn't a huge fan of hers, but I would watch her on fashion police and knew that she paved the way for many female comedians. After surfing the web I've found many quotes of hers that had me laughing. Here are some of my favorites...

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.

Thank god we're living in a country where the sky's the limit, the stores are open late, and you can shop in bed thanks to television.

People say money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made

 I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door—or I'll make a door.Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.
  Life is very tough. If you don't laugh, it's tough 
 I don't exercise. If God wanted me to bend over, he'd have put diamonds on the floor.



What are your favorite Joan Rivers quotes?
RIP Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment