Monday, September 1, 2014

5 Things To Do When You're Sick

Welp, I'm sick again. I guess it's one of the "perks" of being a preschool. I've spent my 3 day weekend laying around trying to get better with a nose that won't stop running (no matter how much a try to catch it. Bahaha). If you're sick too or just stuck in the house here are 5 things to do to pass the time.

1. Read a book- I've started to read #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso and so far it's AMAZING. It's about how she started selling vintage clothing on Ebay and turned that business into NastyGal. I'm sure I'll post more about it when I'm finished reading it!


2. Watch Rom Coms- Make a big bowl of pop corn and pop in a  tear jerker. When Harry Met Sally is one of my favorite movies of all time. 


3. Bust out your old video games- I played Spyro tonight and I forgot how much I love this game! I could easily spend hours playing this. 


4. Do a puzzle- I'm a 24 year old who loves puzzles...don't judge.


5. Go online shopping! - I have a couple Amazon gift cards burning a hole in my pocket! 

Crossing my fingers I get over this cold soon! Ok off to bed I go...
xoxo Jenny Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment