Sunday, September 21, 2014

Shop and Tell!

Hello Darlings!
This weekend I shopped until I dropped. As my dad would say, "Jenn, you spent money like a drunken sailor"...and I suppose he's right. I really try to save my money, but this weekend I found so many things that I couldn't live without. So here are some of the things I got! Yay for hauls!

First up, I got Nike Flex 2014 running shoes from DSW. This was a purchase I actually needed because I'm doing the Disneyland Neverland Run in May and I haven't been training yet because I didn't have shoes (good excuse, right?) I chose these because they were so light and comfy. I also really liked the color of these. So maybe, just maybe I'll start training for this run. No more excuses!


I also needed new combat boots because the ones I got from Cathy Jean a couple years ago are finally starting to fall apart...I don't know if I'm going to have the heart to throw them out :( Anyways...at Target it was buy one pair of shoes, get one 50% off...so of course I had to, right? I got a pair of black combat boots, and brown boots. I love that I can fold the brown ones down! So cute for Fall. 


Also from Target, I got this cute skeleton garland for Halloween! I already put it up because it's never too early to decorate for Halloween ;) 
Speaking of Halloween...I went to 2 Halloween stores this weekend and got some super cute stick on nails. I've actually never used stick on nails, so I'm hoping they turn out well. The skeleton ones are super cute, and I love the black matte ones because they look so sleek. I also got OPIs nail color How Great Is Your Dane because I loved how dark it is for Fall. 

As I was walking through Ulta I came across a hair crimper! As a child growing up in the 90's, my hair crimper was my favorite hair tool. I thought I looked so cool with my crimped hair, and would always get compliments. Sadly, it broke and I never got a new one...UNTIL NOW! I was so excited to find it I'm pretty sure I squealed! Ok ladies and gents, lets bring back the crimped hair! 

And last but not least, I was roaming through Old Navy and saw this girls sweater. One good thing about being short is that I can still fit into a Girls XL. I tried it on and fell in love. I didn't want to take it off! I love how the neck looks, and how it buttons across my chest. Cold weather, please hurry up so I can wear this beauty! 

And that's it! Hope you enjoyed my shop and tell! Let me know what you guys have bought recently too! I would love to see! Hope you had a great weekend! xo Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment