Sunday, September 21, 2014

Reasons I'm Excited for October!

October is one of my favorite months. I feel like it's the month that really kicks off the end of the year. Halloween stores are everywhere, pumpkin spice everything is out, spooky movies are on TV, and of course the one day you get to dress up like a weirdo and get away with it is at the end of the month! I really try to not wish my life away, but here are a few things that I'm excited about this October.

  1. The Rocky Horror collection for MAC- I'm dying over this collection. It's one of my favorite movies, so obviously I'll have to splurge on these lipsticks, eye palette, lip pencils and more! I'll be doing the time warp until I get these beauties in my hands. The collection hits stores October 2! 

  

2. Hockey season starts!- I know, I  know...most people aren't huge fans of hockey, but I love my San Jose Sharks! Going to games are SO much fun, especially when my Sharks win! And come on, who doesn't love watching a good fight break out on the ice ;) The season officially starts October 8th!

3. Pumpkin Spice Everything- This needs no explanation. Are you up for trying everything pumpkin spice?

4. American Horror Story returns!- Ok, so I'm not much of a TV watcher, and when I do it's mostly reality shows, but I'm absolutely in love with this show. In case you are not familiar, it's a pretty spooky shows that has a new story line every year. The themes so far have been about a haunted house, an insane asylum, a witch coven, and this season is going to be Freak Show! This isn't good news for me because I'm terrified of clowns...but yet I still need to watch. Haha! The new season starts October 8th on FX! 

What are you excited for? 
xo Jenny Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment