Friday, January 22, 2016

Target Appreciation Post! February 2016

Love is in the air and all over Target's dollar section shelves! I walked in and got heart eyes for all the adorable Valentines Day finds that were in the dollar section. The struggle was real not to buy EVERYTHING!

I bought this super cute 2016 calendar. I like it a lot because it's on thicker paper and it pretty sturdy. I bought plastic milk bottles with the straws for $3. I have no idea when I will use them, but they are so freakin cute I had to. I got a jar with a heart on it that I also believe was $3. It's currently collecting change on top of my dresser. The LOVE window cling with the balloons will look adorable on the front windows of my classroom at work, and also bought the heart stickers for my kiddos at work to do for our Valentines Day Party we are having. There was so much more I wanted but I tried to restrain myself.


In the party section they have DIY tassel garland kits that I snatched up real quick. I've made tassel garlands before out of tissue paper, but it is SO much faster and easier with pre-cut tissue paper. They look so festive at parties or to just hang up in your room, and it's the perfect pop of color. This was the only color scheme I saw there, so I'm hoping they make more with different colored tassels.


Have you stocked up on Valentines Day decorations yet?
Xo, Jenny Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I love Target store specially in the bargain department, I could get lost there for hours. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete