Saturday, September 13, 2014

Get Happy!

Recently I've been seeing many people post on Facebook and Instagram their 100 Days Of Happy posts. I absolutely love these little posts, because people are looking towards the positives is their lives, and not focused on the negatives. I think this is a way of thinking that we all would like to achieve, but in reality it is very hard. It's so much easier to think about the negatives in your life than be thankful for the positives...am I right? I spend many days worrying about things that don't need to be worried about. I stress myself out and don't notice all the positive things that happen to me on a daily basis. After seeing some of the posts people put for their 100 Days Of Happy, I realized that there are so many tiny little things in my day that make me happy that just get pushed to the wayside. Like my morning coffee, or having that perfect hair day. Here are some other very little things that make my day happy.


  1. Having exact change when paying in cash
  2. The fist bite of something when you're really hungry
  3. Getting and giving hugs
  4. When my make up doesn't crease after being out for a long time
  5. A text from your best friend
  6. Watching your favorite TV show
  7. Eating chocolate 
  8. Feeling so fresh and so clean after brushing your teeth
  9. Starting a new book, or finishing a book
  10. Smiling at a random stranger
These are just 10 little things that make me happy throughout the day that I never think about. I challenge you to make a list every night of the things that made you happy that day. I assure you, you will feel much happier...And if Mr. Happy himself Pharrell in a huge hat doesn't make you happy then I don't know what will. 
 

Think Happy!
xoxo Jenny Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment