Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weird Purses You Must Have

I'm obsessed with purses. It's getting to be quite a problem. I could easily spend hundreds on a purse, but won't spend over $40 on a sweater. On my hunt for different purses I've found quite a few that I need to add to my collection. I love how different these are, and are also perfect conversation starters. Here are some of my favorites!

Betsey Johnson's Ice Cream Bag (I've actually purchased this one, I'm in love)


Betsey Johnson's Apple Pie Purse


Judith Leiber's Beehive Clutch (all of her clutches are AMAZING)


Fortune Cookie Coin Purses



 Kate Spade Purses (She always has such creative bags!)


Kate Spade's book clutches are also SO adorable! They inspired me to try and DIY my own...lets just say I'm still working on it...


Do you love these totally cute bags?



No comments:

Post a Comment